All you'll need to do is retrieve your custom Agentology email address from your Client Success Advisor, and add that email to the notification settings of your lead source.
Please follow the detailed instructions:
- Login to your Top Producer CRM.
- Under your name in the top right-hand corner, select Settings from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the Contacts tab.
4. Click the Lead Alerts tab.
5. Click on the Lead Settings section to enable edit mode.
6. Set Send notifications for new leads to "Yes".
Tip: If you have a team/partner account and you want to receive notifications when team members assign you leads, set Send notifications when leads are assigned to me to "Yes".
6. Add your custom Agentology email into the Email Address (b) field.
7. Click Save Lead Settings.
Let’s test it out!
Once you have added the Agentology email to your source, feel free to test it out by submitting a lead through your website/landing page. Please use your first and last name, so that we can know that it's a test lead.
If you see your test lead appear in your Agentology dashboard, that would indicate that the lead has entered our system successfully!