All you'll need to do is retrieve your custom Agentology email address from your Client Success Advisor, and add that email to the notification settings of your lead source.
Please follow the detailed instructions:
- Login to your Bold Leads dashboard.
2. Hover over your Landing Pages and click on "View Landing Pages."
3. Under your Landing Pages, click on the pencil icon to Edit.
4. A new page will appear titled "Edit Landing Page." Click on the oval titled "3. SETTINGS."
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says Lead Notification Settings
6. Add your custom Agentology email address to the "Email lead notifications to:" field.
7. Make sure your settings are selected as No for partial leads and HTML for notification format
8. Save by clicking the "Save Changes!" button located at the bottom right-hand corner.
9. To ensure we are not receiving emails for any "newly enhanced" leads, click on the Lead Intelligence tab.
Agentology isn't able to work these leads because the enhanced lead information gathered is collected by Cole Information, which gathers this data from public record. At that point, the lead has not provided this information freely and causes legal limitations for us to reach out.
10. Find the question: Send additional notification for newly enhanced leads? and select NO
Once you have completed these steps, you're good to go.
Let’s test it out!
Once you have added the Agentology email to your source, feel free to test it out by submitting a lead through your website/landing page. Please use your first and last name, so that we can know that it's a test lead.
If you see your test lead appear in your Agentology dashboard, that would indicate that the lead has entered our system successfully!