All you need to do is get your unique Agentology email and add that email address as a forwarding address within the Gmail you are wanting to connect with Agentology.
Please follow the following instructions:
1. In Gmail, click on the gear icon on the top right and then click 'Settings.'
2. Click on "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" tab and then click on "Add a forwarding address."
3. Add your custom Agentology email to the forwarding address. Agentology will then receive an email that we will need to confirm before allowing email forwarding is allowed.
4. Click on "Filters and Blocked Addresses."
5. Select "Create a filter." Fill out the filter as it shows below:
6. If you'd like to keep organized, feel free to create and apply the label "Agentology" and checkmark that box! We'll also need to forward it to your custom Agentology email address. It should appear in the dropdown list if you accomplished steps 1-3 successfully.
Once you have completed these steps, you're good to go.
Let’s test it out!
Once you have added your Agentology fliter please test it out by going to where your leads are being captured and submit an inquiry. Please use your name as the leads name, and that way we will know that it is a test lead.
You will know that everything is working properly once you see that test lead within your dashboard.