Before setting up your Calendly, please review the Things to Know & Best Practices below.
Things to Know & Best Practices:
- Please keep in mind that our ISA's are scheduling call appointments only, and not in-person appointments.
- Our ISA's do not have the ability to reschedule any appointments.
- Please make sure to have your Google Calendar blocked out for ALL of the times you would have unavailable for this calendar is what our team will be working with. You can also set up your Calendly under your "When can people book this event" section according to when you would want our team to book appointments.
- Feel free to utilize the additional option within Calendly to set up invitee questions, i.e, you can ask the lead "What would be your preferred phone number to use for the appointment?". For the option to personalize notifications, you can activate or inactivate email reminders, switch to email confirmations versus calendar invitations, and customize the title and body of your Calendly invites.
- Please keep in mind after your 14-day free trial, you are only allowed one event type, the 15 Minute Phone Meeting.
- Once you have created your Calendly, please visit this page to enter your personal Calendly link. Once this has been completed it will automatically update your Agentology profile.
- If at any point you need assistance, your personal Client Success Advisor is more than happy to help!
- To successfully connect your iCloud calendar to Calendly, you must enable two-factor authentication and create an app-specific password. Click here to learn how to create this password!
Calendly + Teams:
Please make sure to read these articles linked below to help setup your Calendly for your team.
- Why use Calendly with my team?
- Switch from a solo account to a team account
- Set up a team page
- Team scheduling: video guides
- Add users to your account and manage their event types
Same day appointments + Setting up availability:
- Do you want same day appointments? Most appointments with hot leads are set same day! Click here to learn more about how to enable same day appointments within Calendly.
- Are you free for when you should be unavailable? Click here to lean more about how you can check for "busy" events in your connected calendar.
- Click here to learn more about Calendly's advanced availability rules including your availability increments, max number of events acceptable per day, adding a minimum scheduling notice, and adding buffers before or after events.
Please follow the detailed instructions to setup your Calendly:
1. Go to calendly.com and then select "Pricing" on the top header.
2. Please review pricing options here and note that the basic plan is totally free and this plan includes: Calendar integrations with Google Calendar, Office 365, Outlook and iCloud, 1 event type, automated event notifications and knowledge base access. You may upgrade if you wish to have unlimited event types and unlock additional features.
3. Enter the Gmail address you would like synced with your Calendly and click on "Sign Up".
4. Please proceed by clicking on "Sign up with Google". This will automatically connect your calendar so you can start using Calendly right away!
5. Select the Gmail account you would like to link with your Calendly.
6. Click on "ALLOW".
7. In the first box following calendly.com/, enter your first and last name. In the second box, select your timezone. In the third box, choose the preferred language for your Calendly meeting and then click on "NEXT".
8. Once you have watched the short video on getting started with Calendly, select "Go to your Dashboard".
9. You are now in your Calendly Dashboard! Please select "Event Types".
10. Select "15 Minute Meeting".
11. Here you can edit the Event Type to represent what the event is! Our recommended setup steps are to add "15 Minute Phone Meeting" for the event type, "I will call you!" for the location, and to fill out any description you would like in the Description/Instructions box.
12. Click on "Save & Close".
13. As you can see below, you have the option to customize when people can book this event, add Invitee Questions, Invitee Notifications, Custom Links, and Collect Payments. Please feel free to utilize these features!
14. Once completed, click on "View Live Page".
Once you have completed these steps, you're good to go! Your Calendly is now live and linked with your google account.
Final Step. Please provide your Calendly link to your Client Success Advisor, and our team will begin booking appointments for you! Or once you have created your Calendly, please visit this page to enter your personal Calendly link. Once this has been completed it will automatically update your Agentology profile.