We're really excited to announce the launch of our new Agentology Dashboard. To get started, here are a few important things to note:
To access the new dashboard, login to app.agentology.com and click the button to the left of your name in the top navigation.
Once in the new dashboard, you will see a list of all your leads.
*IMPORTANT* All NEW leads received after today (Feb. 12, 2018) can only be accessed through the new dashboard. Leads received prior to today can only be accessed through the old dashboard (https://app.agentology.com/#/my-leads/).
- Filter leads based on Active, Qualified, Unqualified, and Referred:
- Click a lead's name to access their contact information and any other details we gather during our engagement.
- NEW! Now easily view activities associated with each lead, including notes, call history, and chat details for our email and text conversations:
- You can edit a lead's contact information and details by clicking the yellow pen icon next to their name. Once updated, be sure to click the green checkmark to save.
- To access and manage your Referred Leads (or navigate back to the old dashboard), in the "My Leads" section, go to "Referred" and either click the "Referral Network" button or a lead's name.
2. Lead Sources
NEW! The new dashboard allows you to toggle connected lead sources ON or OFF. You can also view current connected lead sources as well as all the lead sources Agentology connects with.
NEW! Customize your concierge's name and title as well as your team name under the "Settings" tab.
You'll also notice the unique phone number and email address we will use to contact your leads with. If you'd like to change the area code we use for your account, please let us know!
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to chat with us live from our support portal or submit a support ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org.