Let's set you up!
All you'll need to do, is get your Custom Agentology Email from your Client Success Advisor, and add that email address as a forwarding address within your gmail account.
Please follow these detailed instructions:
How To Add Forwarding Address:
- In your Gmail, click on the gear icon on the top right hand corner under your profile picture, and select "Settings" from the dropdown menu.
2. Go to the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab and select “Add a Forwarding Address”.
3. Add your Custom Agentology Email here, and proceed through the pop-up prompt. We will then receive an email to our Agentology inbox to confirm.
Creating The Filter:
- In your Gmail Settings, go to the “Filters and Blocked Addresses" tab.
3. Scroll to the bottom and select “Create a new filter”.
4. Following the screenshot below, type “email@example.com” into the "From:" field, and "New Lead" in the "Subject" field.
5. Select “Create filter with this search” at the bottom of the filter.
6. Check the three boxes in the screenshot below, then click on “Create filter” button. (Note: The first 2 checkboxes are optional)
Once you have completed these steps, you're good to go.
Let’s test it out!
Once you have added the Agentology email to your source, feel free to test it out by submitting a lead through your website/landing page. Please use your first and last name, so that we can know that it's a test lead.
If you see your test lead appear in your Agentology dashboard, that would indicate that the lead has entered our system successfully!
We are here for you!
If at any point you need assistance, our Client Success Team is happy to help! You can reach us easily by clicking on the live chat icon at the bottom right of your screen, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.