Please follow these detailed instructions:
How To Add Forwarding Address:
- In your Gmail, click on the gear icon on the top right hand corner under your profile picture, and select "Settings" from the dropdown menu.
2. Go to the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab and select “Add a Forwarding Address”.
3. Add your Custom Agentology Email here, and proceed through the pop-up prompt. We will then receive an email to our Agentology inbox to confirm.
Part 2 - Creating The Filter:
- In your Gmail Settings, go to the “Filters and Blocked Addresses" tab.
3. Scroll to the bottom and select “Create a new filter”.
4. Following the screenshot below, type the email address the leads are being sent from into the "From:" field, and the subject line of the lead emails (for example "New Lead") in the "Subject" field.
5. Select “Create filter with this search” at the bottom of the filter.
6. Check the "Forward it to:" box displayed in the screenshot below and select your custom Agentology email address from the dropdown, then click on the “Create filter” button. It is optional to select both the"Skip the Inbox" and "Apply the label" boxes. If desired, you may select to have the new lead emails skip your inbox and instead be stored in a folder within your Gmail account. You will then create a folder and name it "Agentology".
Once you have completed these steps, you're good to go.
Let’s test it out!
Once you have added the Agentology email to your source, feel free to test it out by submitting a lead through your website/landing page. Please use your first and last name, so that we can know that it's a test lead.
If you see your test lead appear in your Agentology dashboard, that would indicate that the lead has entered our system successfully!
We are here for you!
If at any point you need assistance, our Client Success Team is happy to help! You can reach us easily by clicking on the live chat icon at the bottom right of your screen, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.